Monday, March 24, 2014

My first ever fantasy baseball team drafted

My colleagues over at It's About the Money twisted my arm into playing fantasy baseball. I resisted the urge to tap into my many Twitter buds who specialize in such things and decided to see how I could do on my own. There are twelve teams in the league and I went first, which means long stretches in between picks.
Here is my team. What do you think?
Apparently, my only real problem is that Ryan Cook is heading to the DL. I hadn't heard that. So it is what it is.
What do you think? I would love to hear from my expert friends to tell me about my team. This is a one-year league. Not dynasty or anything fancy like that. We will see what happens.

Oh...by the way...My team's name is, "Nights in Josh Satin."  #MoodyBlues

No comments: