The pool is beckoning, so let's get these picks done, shall we?
- The Tigers over the Cubs: Porcello over Harden. Speaking of Harden, the Fan Wife made brownies last night and the Fan could feel his arteries Hardening as he was eating.
- The Pirates over the Indians: Duke over Pavano, who has been out from injuries recently.
- The Red Sox over the Nationals: Lester will not be a jester over Stammen, who will lack Stammena against this lineup.
- The Blue Jays over the Reds: The Jays are starting to cook pretty good.
- The Phillies over the Bay Rays: The Phillies are great on the road but suck at home. Why is that?
- The Mets over the Cardinals: Like Nieve over Thompson. Nieve won't be a sieve and Thompson won't be a water seal.
- The Orioles over the Marlins: Batters haven't been jerkin' Baltimore's Berken and he should beat Nolasco.
- The Yankees over the Braves: The Yankees suck, but they should win once in a while.
- The Astros over the Royals: Oswalt should beat Hochever.
- The Twins over the Brewers: Blackburn will not cause heartburn and the Twins will hit more than bloopers off of Looper.
- The Dodgers over the White Sox: Wolf should beat Floyd.
- The Diamondbacks over the Rangers: Haran should beat Padilla.
- The Giants over the A's: Randy Johnson should beat Gonzalez.
- The Rockies over the Angels: In Marquis we trust. Rule #3.
- The Padres over the Mariners: Really like this Geer guy.