Thursday, March 13, 2003

I had to change the name of the joint. A simple Web search yesterday showed another site was using the name I formally chose. To be polite, I have changed mine. I will lag one day before I change the URL of the site so that my loyal readers can find me. Tomorrow, the URL will change to http://www.theflagrantfan.blogspot.com.

With that news, I have also decided that Thursday will be my day off. For one thing, it's a good TV night and for another, I don't want this to become a drag to do every day and a day off a week will keep it fresh and fun. I hope you don't mind.

I will take a moment to celebrate with Bob Uecker. A .200 hitter in the Hall of Fame? Sure, why not...especially since he came from "just a little outside" of the norm. Congrats, Mr. Uecker!

No comments: