Let's see if we can keep this ball rolling with Saturday's picks:
- Pirates over the Mets: One of the few picks from yesterday that was wrong. But Maholm is pitching for the Pirates. Like him over Maine.
- Braves over the Phillies: Vasquez has really responded to his situation in Atlanta. Like him here against Blanton.
- Dodgers over the Giants: Stults was terrible his last time out. He should rebound against the Giants.
- Bay Rays over the Red Sox: This one feels stupid on the up and up, but Kazmir should tie up Ortiz and Drew.
- Oakland over Toronto: In a battle of young pitchers, like Gallagher over Tallet.
- Padres over Houston: Never pick Moehler at this point.
- Brewers over the Cubs: Gallardo has been great. Dempster has not been great.
- Yankees over the Orioles: Will take Hughes over Eaton on any given day.
- Indians over the Tigers: Carmona showed some good signs last time out. Like him over Jackson.
- Rangers over the White Sox: Is the Fan really picking Millwood to win. Crazy! And against John Danks? Nuts?
- Reds over the Cardinals: Harang is due for a good start. Lohse was beat up last time out and doesn't look healthy to this viewer.
- Mariners over the Twins: King Felix over Liriano. Two years ago, this would have been really exciting. Now, Liriano looks ordinary.
- Marlins over the Rockies: Josh Johnson has become one of the best pitchers in the league.
- Nationals over the Diamondbacks: Again!? Like this Lannon kid.
- Royals over the Angels: Will not pick against Greinke until he falters. He is the feel good story of the year.