Saturday just HAS to be better!
- The Phillies over the Padres: Garland has never beaten the Phillies and his career ERA against them is near 8.
- The Blue Jays over the Tigers: Morrow has a big game and Figaro Figaro Figaro loses.
- The Cardinals over the Nationals: The Cardinals starting to roll again. Lohse gets his second straight win and Livan takes the loss.
- The Mariners over the Twins: Fister has been really good at home. Can't go with the Twins with Blackburn pitching.
- The Mets over the Astros: Good duel here between Myers and Santana, but the Mets prevail.
- The Yankees over the White Sox: Thank goodness for Sabathia. He is 15-4 against the White Sox in his career.
- The Reds over the Cubs: Arroyo seems likely to fall apart any day, but he hasn't so far. Wells gets the loss.
- The Royals over the Indians: Greinke has a good game and Gomez gets Festered for the second time in a row.
- The Braves over the Marlins: Hudson ends the losing streak in a tough match up with Nolasco. Heyward comes up big.
- The Bay Rays over the Red Sox: Garza is 7-3 lifetime against the Red Sox. Buchholz though is scary good.
- The Pirates over the Brewers: Capuano is a nice story, but he should stay in the bullpen, not start. Duke wins.
- The Rangers over the Athletics: Harden strikes out ten A's as Braden gets the hard luck loss.
- The Dodgers over the Rockies: Billingsley comes up big and Jhoulys is ghouly against the Dodgers.
- The Orioles over the Angels: Millwood keeps the O's in the game long enough for the right-handed bats to get enough runs off of Kazmir.
And the Game of the Day
- The Diamondbacks over the Giants: Barry Zito has not pitched well of late and never pitches well versus the D-backs. Young Hudson gets the win.
Games of the Day: 71-56