Fifteen more big games are on tap for Saturday, so let's see what they bring:
- The Yankees over the Tigers: Sabathia needs to come up big against Verlander for this pick to come off correctly. But the Yankees already dinged the hundred mile an hour fastball of Zumaya, so there you go.
- The Red Sox over the Blue Jays: T'was silly picking against the Red Sox yesterday. The Blue Jays seem dispirited these days.
- The Mets over the Braves: Santana has had plenty of rest. He'll win if the Mets score a run or two.
- The White Sox over the Orioles: The Fan has got to stop the madness. Even if he does hate the White Sox.
- The Angels over the Athletics: Weaver should be better than Mazzaro.
- The Cubs over the Nationals: Riggelman won't get his first win in this game either.
- The Pirates over the Giants: Really root for Zito as he continues to struggle, but can't pick for him either.
- The Mariners over the Indians: How can the Indians keep throwing Ohka out there?
- The Marlins over the Phillies: Josh Johnson and wishful thinking.
- The Reds over the Brewers: When you have two struggling pitchers like Harang and Parra, go with the one with more experience.
- The Bay Rays over the Royals: The Fan never picks against Greinke, but the Bay Rays are almost unstoppable now on offense.
- The Diamondbacks over the Cardinals: Pujols is the eighth wonder of the world. Two more homers yesterday? But Haran is pitching.
- The Rangers over the Twins: Got to stick with Feldman. It's all Josh's fault.
- The Rockies over the Padres: The Padres have fallen into a deep funk and even Gonzalez can't hit.
- The Dodgers over the Astros: Can't see Hampton stopping that lineup.