- The Tigers lost Carlos Guillen (rhymes with, Again) and thought it was their Boesch bet to call up Brennan. He went 2 for 4 his first game up.
- The Royals' Cruz took it on the Chen as Juan was released in favor of Bruce.
- Since Manny will be on his fanny for 15 days, the Dodgers interrupted Xavier Paul's schooling in Albuquerque to take Manny's place.
- An injury kicked Punto to the curb for fifteen days as he is Nicked up. He'll won't lose any hits during that span.
- A roster move by the Oakland A's meant that Powell, the catcher, will Landon in Sacramento.
- The Pirates' Argenis Diaz asked his manager why he was being sent down and the manager said, "Jakubauskas I said so."
- The Bay Rays' Ben was the Zobrist member of his household after they learned about his lucrative extension.
- The Rangers hope that where there's Smoak there's fire when they called up Justin. That solves the Chris Davis problem but now what about Murphy who is hitting .125 after a golden sombrero last night?
- The Blue Jays gave Cecil a new beanie when he was called up.
- The Phillies' pitcher has had Happier times than when J. A. had to go on the DL.
- Angels' prospect, Cole, was a dizzy Gillespe when he learned he'd been called up.
- The Fan thought it was a Pie in the sky when Felix was off to such a hot start. Now he's on the 60 day DL.
- Pedro was sad when the Reds put him on waivers, but his Fairy Godmother said, "Viola" when she waved her magic wand and the Orioles signed him.
- Ronald Belisario was activated by the Dodgers so he can pitch when he isn't making TV shows.
- The Fan doesn't know how it happened, but Downs was up when the Giants promoted Matt.
- And finally, when the Mets called up Ike Davis, they told Toby Stoner to straighten himself out in Buffalo.
Have a good weekend everybody.