Two more days left in the regular season. So there are only two more days to have this much fun picking games:
- The Cubs over the Diamondbacks: Randy Wells goes for the Cubs. He could finish with a great game and make the Rookie of the Year voting interesting.
- The Cardinals over the Brewers: The Dodgers have given the Cards and Phillies a chance to finish with the best record in the NL. Something worth playing for? It would seem so. Lohse should beat Villanueva anyway.
- The Mets over the Astros: Misch versus Bazardo. Who knows!?
- The Angels over the A's: Kazmir's five inning tune up for the playoffs will be enough to win.
- The Marlins over the Phillies: Sanchez versus Hamels. Will the Phillies rest their team or go for best record?
- The Braves over the Nationals: You have to give the Nats credit for never giving up. But Jurrjens should best Detwiler.
- The Royals over the Twins: Could the entire Twins' season be messed up by one Mr. Greinke?
- The Orioles over the Blue Jays: The Blue Jays are a mess and Matt Wieters is crushing the ball.
- The White Sox over the Tigers: Freddie Garcia pitches the game of his life and the Tigers counter with Figaro? Uh...
- The Bay Rays over the Yankees: The Yankees are in coast mode. They played their entire roster yesterday.
- The Pirates over the Reds: Good match up of Cueto versus Duke. Going with Duke as Cueto could be brilliant or could walk everybody in the park.
- The Red Sox over the Indians: The Red Sox subs are better than the Indians' regulars.
- The Rangers over the Mariners: Hunter wins the battle of young pitchers over Rowland-Smith.
- The Giants over the Padres: Matt Cain tries to finish off what has been a good season for himself.
- The Dodgers over the Rockies: The law of averages says the Dodgers have to win eventually. Kershaw beats De La Rosa.