Another full slate of holiday weekend games today and here are the picks:
- The Indians over the Athletics: The Fan has gotten this pick wrong all weekend. So either the Indians finish the sweep or finish off this picker. One or the other.
- The Yankees over the Blue Jays: Chamberlain should pick off Cecil.
- The Pirates over the Marlins: Ohlendorf has confounded this picker and beat some really good pitchers in his last two starts. Guess we'll have to pick him over Nolasco.
- The Cardinals over the Reds: Carpenter should beat Arroyo.
- The Phillies over the Mets: Santana has looked human the last two weeks. And this picker can't seem to get a Met pick correctly.
- The Braves over the Nationals: Derek Lowe has been a mystery lately, but he should beat Olsen.
- The Red Sox over the Mariners: Lester should be a lock over Morrow.
- The Twins over the Tigers: The Twins have hung tough against the Tigers and need this game badly to start making a move.
- The Royals over the White Sox: Oh what the heck, let's give a pick to Bannister and the Royals.
- The Cubs over the Brewers: Ted Lilly stops the bleeding.
- The Diamondbacks over the Rockies: Dan Haran has been the best pitcher in the National League this side of Lincecum.
- The Orioles over the Angels: Just because the Fan wants it to be so.
- The Dodgers over the Padres: Billingsley should win this game.
- The Giants over the Astros: The Giants are starting to hit. If that continues, they are scary.
- The Rangers over the Bay Rays: Great match up of Feldman and Garza. Giving the edge to Feldman at home.