Let's keep the ball rolling and see what Wednesday has in store for us:
- The Pirates over the Brewers: The Brewers are the much better club, but Maholm is better than Suppon.
- The Cubs over the Phillies: The Phillies have to lose some time and it might as well be against Zambrano.
- The Yankees over the Orioles: A. J. Burnett will make sure the Orioles go Oh for 2009 in Yankee Stadium.
- The Rockies over the Diamondbacks: How exactly did the Rockies lose that game last night?
- The Marlins over the Padres: Nolasco has been terrific and that should continue against the poor Padres.
- The Twins over the Athletics: Mercifully for the A's, Giambi is now on the DL.
- The Mets over the Nationals: How about that Lannon last night? His rhythmical partner, Stammen won't have the same success.
- The Mariners over the Tigers: King Felix will shut the Tigers down.
- The Blue Jays over the Indians: The Pavano Experience continues. Romero should bounce back from his last bad outing.
- The Braves over the Giants: In the best match up of the year, Jurrjens squeaks out a win over Lincecum.
- The Astros over the Cardinals: Another great match up of Oswalt versus Carpenter. The Astros have been hot, especially at home against the Cardinals.
- The Rangers over the Red Sox: Okay, let's ride this puppy.
- The Angels over the Royals: The heart wanted to go with Bannister and the Royals, but the head said, "What are you, stupid?"
- The Bay Rays over the White Sox: The listing says Shields versus Danks, but the Fan read somewhere that Danks was going to miss this start.
- The Reds over the Dodgers: Arroyo has been great and Billingsley has looked tired.
Yesterday: 13-3 Woooo!