- The Marlins over the Pirates: It's only fitting that the Pirates finish the season with a loss. Sanchez over Burres.
- The Orioles over the Tigers: Phil Coke is starting? Say what? Bergesen wins.
- The Reds over the Brewers: Harang over Wolf. After the game, it is announced that the Brewers have fired their manager.
- The Yankees over the Red Sox: It probably won't happen as the Yankees are taking no chances with the post season by starting Moseley. But well...
- The Mets over the Nationals: Pelfrey over Livan. Both teams will be happy this season is over.
- The White Sox over the Indians: Toss up. Who knows.
- The Phillies over the Braves: Hamels over Hudson. Strange that the Braves couldn't put up a better fight in this last series.
- The Blue Jays over the Twins: Rzepcynski over Blackburn.
- The Cubs over the Astros: Quade continues to make a case. Dempster over Figueroa.
- The Royals over the Bay Rays: O'Sullivan over Wade Davis. Wishful thinking, just so you know.
- The Cardinals over the Rockies: The Cardinals finally found a team that tanked more than they did.
- The Angels over the Rangers: Got to go with Haran over Colby Lewis.
- The Padres over the Giants: How exciting is this! Latos over Sanchez.
- The Athletics over the Mariners: Poor Rowland-Smith is going to end up 1-11.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Dodgers over the Diamondbacks: Ted Lilly pitches a gem on the last day of the season. Lopez with the loss.
Last week: 48-52
Games of the Day: 87-76