There's only a light schedule for today. Here are the few games being played:
- The Rockies over the Cubs: The Cubs are home and have Matt Garza on the bump. But the pick here is for Jhoulys Chacin to continue his dominating pitching.
- The Tigers over the Blue Jays: This must be a make up game because it sticks out on the schedule as a one game series. Max Scherzer should triumph at home over the Jays who go with Zach Stewart, who was pounded last time out.
- The Reds over the Bay Rays: The Bay Rays don't hit as well at home. Jeremy Hellickson is good, but not unbeatable. And Johnny Cueto has been terrific.
- The Twins over the Dodgers: The Twins resurgence was dealt a huge blow in Milwaukee as they got smoked out there. The Dodgers just can't seem to muster anything. Nick Blackburn over Chad Billingsley.
- The Royals over the Padres: The Royals are a good fastball hitting club and face Matt Latos. Meanwhile, their Jeff Francis can bamboozle the Padres' offense for seven innings.
- The Nationals over the Angels: John Lannon is starting to make believers as his last three starts have been terrific. Ervin Santana is so unpredictable though.
- The Mariners over the Braves: Both teams will have trouble scoring with Brandon Beachy and Erik Bedard as the match up. Going with the Mariners at home.
- The Diamondbacks over the Indians: The Fan was wrong about the Indians being able to hang in there. They simply have fallen and can't get up. Today, the Fan's favorite pitcher, Ian Kennedy should beat them and Mitch Talbot.
Games of the Day: 56-32