Things have to turn around some time right? The sun has to come out after several cloudy days. There has to be a silver lining. There has to be a cliche we haven't used yet!
Oh, for gosh sakes, enough of this drivel, just pick some games already!
- The Mets over the Pirates: Now that the Pirates have traded away what little offense they have...
- The Blue Jays over the Angels: Tallet, that English hotel steward, will win again. How, who knows.
- The Tigers over the Red Sox: Wakefield versus Willis. The butterfly versus the minefield. Egads! No wonder this season is going so badly.
- The Yankees over the Rangers: The Yankees had their day of rest last night.
- The Twins over the Indians: Carmona has been terrible.
- The White Sox over the A's. Like the Buerhle matchup against the A's lineup.
- The Bay Rays over the Royals: The Royals are sinking like the Titanic. The Bay Rays seem to be waking from their slumber.
- The Giants over the Nationals: Rained out last night, Randy Johnson gets win number 300.
- The Braves over the Cubs: Rule #5: Never pick against Jurrjens.
- The Marlins over the Brewers: Like Johnson over Bush.
- The Astros over the Rockies: Wandy Rodriguez bounces back from his worst start of the year.
- The Giants over the Nationals: Cain should win this game.
- The Cardinals over the Reds: The magician, Chris Carpenter, is pitching for St. Louis.
- The Dodgers over the Phillies: Kershaw outpitches Cole Hamels.