- The Pirates over the Cubs: The Fan likes Zack Duke in this matchup against Harden. The Cubs just seem so flat and so lost at the moment that this feels right.
- The Red Sox over the Orioles: Berken is pitching for the Orioles and he's been super since coming up, but he's facing Lester, who figures to be even stronger.
- The White Sox over the Indians: Floyd versus Pavano. Ugh! What a lousy match up.
- The Blue Jays over the Bay Rays: The Bay Rays are on a roll, but Halladay is back for the Blue Jays.
- The Mets over the Brewers: Can Nieve go 4-0? He can against Looper.
- The Marlins over the Nationals: The Fish should be so happy to get out of Tropicana Field after a lost weekend that they whack Olsen all over the ballpark.
- The Rangers over the Angels: The Rangers have been stumbling and need this win to remain a factor.
- The Twins over the Royals: Blackburn should be better than Hochever.
- The Giants over the Cardinals: Lincecum over Thompson. It's hard to believe but the Giants have the second best record in the National League.
- The Astros over the Padres: Oswalt should be better than Geer. And the Astros are due for a win.
- The Tigers over the A's: Porcello should beat Anderson.
- The Dodgers over the Rockies: The Dodgers have been so-so lately. They are counting the days until Manny is back.
Have a good Monday!