But the picks must go on. So here are today's:
- The Cubs over the Indians: Picked the Indians yesterday and the bullpen blew up the game. Again. The heck with that.
- The Brewers over the Tigers: The Fan Figaros that a rookie pitcher won't beat Bush and the Brewers.
- The Cardinals over the Royals: Carpenter over Bannister.
- The Mets over the Bay Rays: Santana has been struggling for him, but he should win here.
- The Orioles over the Phillies: The Orioles are hot. The Phillies are not.
- The Blue Jays over the Nationals: Because they should win, should they not?
- The Red Sox over the Braves: Good matchup with Lowe versus Beckett. Will go with Beckett though.
- The Twins over the Astros: Like Baker over Moehler.
- The Yankees over the Marlins: The Yanks are a different team with Jeter in the lineup. Burnett pitched well his last time out.
- The Reds over the White Sox: Cueto over Richard.
- The Rockies over the Pirates: The Rockies are on fire!
- The Angels over the Dodgers: First time ever a brother pitches against brother. Unfortunately, the Angels have the better brother.
- The Giants over the Rangers: The Rangers won't be Abel to defeat Cain.
- The A's over the Padres: Two young pitchers. Flip a coin.
- The Mariners over the Diamondbacks: Two young pitchers. Flip a coin.
There it is. Now for the pool!
Last two days: 13-15