The first part covered the Baltimore Orioles. Questions answered were:
- What does the Orioles' rotation look like?
- Will Chris Davis regress?
- How will Manny Machado recover from his injury?
The second part covered the Tampa Bay Rays. Questions considered:
- Is this the year Desmond Jennings breaks out?
- Is the Rays rotation even stronger with Jeremy Hellickson being out with injury?
- How does Joe Girardi compare with Joe Maddon?
The third segment covered the Toronto Blue Jays. Thing to ponder included:
- Is the rotation still a mess and can Brandon Morrow rebound?
- Can Jose Reyes, Jose Bautista and Colby Rasmus stay healthy?
- Is Brett Lawrie ready to be a factor?
The last segment, of course, covered the Boston Red Sox. Observations about:
It was a fun series, and I hope you check out all the four parts of the series.