- At Bat/RBI Ratio - Babe Ruth: 26.35%. Nobody else comes close.
- At Bats - Pete Rose: 14,053. No one is within 1700. Omar Vizquel is the only active player in the top 30.
- Walks - Barry Bonds: 2558
- Batting Average - Ty Cobb: .366
- Grounding Into Double Plays - Cal Ripken, Jr.: 350. A dubious honor
- Home Run Percentage - Mark McGwire: 9.42%
- Isolated Power - Babe Ruth: .348. The active leader is Albert Pujols at .289
- Career On Base Percentage - Ted Williams: .482. One of the most incredible stats of all! Williams was on base nearly 50% of the time for his entire career.
- Outs - Pete Rose: 10,328. That's a lot of times making an out! To put into perspective, that's more times making an out than all but 18 players in history have ever had for At Bats for a career!
- Runs Produced - Ty Cobb: 4066. Runs produced is runs scored plus RBIs minus home runs.
- Strikeout Percentage - Joe Sewell: 1.6%. Amazing statistic!
- Triples - Sam Crawford: 309. No active player is even in the top 100.
- Doubles - Tris Speaker: 792. All the active players in the top 100 are in the twilight of their careers.
- Walks Allowed - Nolan Ryan: 2795. No one is within 900 of him. Two ancient active pitchers are 1500 behind him.
- Complete Games - Cy Young: 749. One of the safest records in sports. Young also owns the record for innings pitched, wins, losses, runs allowed and games started. All will never be broken.
- Hit by Pitch - Chick Fraser: 219. Randy Johnson is the active leader with 188.
- Shutouts - Walter Johnson: 110. Another of the safest of all records.
- Winning Percentage - Spud Chandler: .717