Tuesday brings us back to a full slate of games. Perhaps this picker can build on Monday and have a big week:
- The White Sox over the Bay Rays: This Fan has more faith in Danks than Shields and though both are pitching pretty well at home, homers make the difference for the White Sox.
- The Phillies over the Brewers: Don't think you can ever pick against Roy Halliday. Pick him and you'll be right seventy percent of the time. Wolf with the loss for the Brewers.
- The Twins over the Orioles: Arrieta got beat up his last time out and Pavano should give a professional outing for the Twins.
- The Yankees over the Bay Rays: Burnett is 3-0 and pitching well. Drabek is tough, but will yield just enough for the Bombers to win.
- The Diamondbacks over the Reds: LeCure is not pitching against San Diego this time and the D-backs can hit. Galarraga is difficult to predict. The Reds are scuffling though.
- The Mets over the Astros: Toss up game. Niese and Wandy have both struggled. One of them has to win. The Mets have a good line up against lefties.
- The Marlins over the Pirates: The Fan got burned picking against Josh Johnson last time. Like a child, the Fan learns not to touch the burner again. Maholm with the loss.
- The Rangers over the Angels: Colby Lewis is great in big games and this one qualifies. The Angels counter with Matt Palmer, who is really no better than Kazmir.
- The Cubs over the Padres: Dustin Moseley is 0-3 despite an ERA under two. He might pitch better than Russell for the Cubs, but will the Padres score enough? No.
- The Indians over the Royals: Chen is bound to hit a rough patch here. Jeanmar Gomez comes up from Triple A to pitch, but he's not some young kid. He's 32 years old and he handles himself well.
- The Cardinals over the Nationals: The Cards will out slug the Nats as Lannon and Westbrook don't exactly throw a pitcher's duel.
- The Rockies over the Giants: Ubaldo is back in his house. Sanchez with the hard luck loss.
- The Athletics over the Red Sox: The Red Sox traveled across he country yesterday. Not an easy thing to do. Lackey has not been good. Anderson should be better.
- The Tigers over the Mariners: Coke should be better than Fister. Tigers offense is definitely better.
And the Game of the Day!
- The Dodgers over the Braves: Starting to worry about this Braves team. Beachy hasn't been effective. Kuroda has been except for his last start. The Dodgers finally got themselves a left fielder in Jerry Sands.
Games of the Day: 9-10 (almost caught up!)