Tuesday features another full day of interleague picks:
- The Orioles over the Marlins: Just a hunch on this one. Guthrie has been pitching really well with nothing to show for it. Sanchez isn't the best of the Marlins' pitchers.
- The Royals over the Nationals: Leruw was good his first time out though the Royals lost the game. Atilano hasn't been that good.
- The Blue Jays over the Cardinals: Have to go with Cecil on this one over Garcia.
- The Padres over the Bay Rays: Wade Davis has pitched poorly and Latos has been the Padres' best pitcher.
- The Tigers over the Mets: Think Verlander will blow the Mets away.
- The Giants over the Astros: Lincecum should out duel Oswalt. Low scoring game.
- The Rangers over the Pirates: Got to go with Hunter over Ohlendorf.
- The Braves over the White Sox: Danks has been good but Hanson should prevail.
- The Twins over the Brewers: Baker has been consistent. Narveson hasn't been.
- The Rockies over the Red Sox: The Red Sox lose the DH. Chacin throws well.
- The Yankees over the Diamondbacks: Pettitte out pitches Haran.
- The Dodgers over the Angels: Manny can DH. Kershaw shuts the Angels down.
- The Athletics over the Reds: Braden hasn't gotten a win in a while. Tonight's the night.
- The Cubs over the Mariners: Dempster should be better than Vargas.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Phillies over the Indians: The Phillies will pound Talbot. But Moyer is pitching. hmmm....
Games of the Day: 31-33