But, Florida and interleague games be darned, the Fan still has a job to do. On to Wednesday:
- The Reds over the Athletics: Cueto should be better than Mazzaro. The Reds' offense is just barely better than the A's.
- The Nationals over the Royals: Strasburg! Don't ever remember this much excitement. Ever.
- The Marlins over the Orioles: Picked the Orioles yesterday. Dumb. Nolasco should win.
- The Phillies over the Indians: Kendrick pitched well his last time out against the Yankees.
- The Cardinals over the Blue Jays: Went with the Blue Jays yesterday, but their young pitching doesn't seem to hold up against good teams like the Cardinals. Plus, Carpenter is pitching.
- Tampa Bay over the Padres: Correia is no Latos and Shields is no Wade Davis.
- The Mets over the Tigers. Picked the Tigers yesterday and they were whacked with Verlander. The Tigers pitch Bonderson today. Nope. Mets are rolling.
- The Astros over the Giants: Just a hunch here that Myers will out pitch Zito.
- The Rangers over the Pirates: Nippert is a dumb starter for the Rangers, but they will still score more than the Pirates will.
- The Twins over the Brewres: Liriano will shut the Brew Crew down.
- The Braves over the White Sox: Got to believe Hudson should beat Buehrle.
- The Rockies over the Red Sox: Ubaldo! Win number 14? Should be as the Red Sox get no DH.
- The Yankees over the Diamondbacks: Vazquez should be better than Willis. Should be? Will be.
- The Angels over the Dodgers: The Fan is giving up on the Dodgers. Can't seem to win lately with them at all.
And the Game of the Day
- The Mariners over the Cubs: The Cubs' offense is already terrible. Pitch Mr. Lee and it will be invisible.
Games of the Day: 32-33