Sunday features the last fifteen games of the first half. It will be weird not having any games to pick for three days:
- The Twins over the Tigers: If the Twins were going to win one game of this series, this would be it. Pavano faces Oliver, who hasn't fared well since his call up from the minors.
- The Red Sox over the Blue Jays: Dice-K versus Litsch. The Red Sox eat up guys like Litsch with patience.
- The Mets over the Braves: Santana versus Lowe. In a perfect universe, Santana would win this match up every time.
- The Phillies over the Reds: The Phillies have showed a lot of spunk in this series. Hamels over Maloney.
- The Nationals over the Giants: The Fan gets burned whenever he picks against Livan.
- The Bay Rays over the Indians: Niemann is one of the toughest pitchers in baseball right now.
- The Astros over the Cardinals: Wandy has made great strides lately. The Cards counter with Hawksworth. Ugh.
- The Royals over the White Sox: Greinke verus Hudson, making his debut.
- The Brewers over the Pirates: Randy Wolf versus Brad Lincoln. Wolf should win.
- The Rangers over the Orioles: Wilson versus Arrieta as some semblence of order is restored.
- The Padres over the Rockies: Francis hasn't been pitching well. Richard has been. Edge: Pads.
- The Athletics over the Angels: Great match up of Cahill versus Weaver. Think Cahill will be better.
- The Diamondbacks over the Marlins: Enright versus Sanabia. Uhh..
- The Cubs over the Dodgers: Silva should be better than Padilla, though Padilla likes pitching on national television.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Yankees over the Mariners: C. C. Sabathia should easily beat Rowland-Smith
Last Week: 57-41
Games of the Day: 43-40