Ah well. That's the life of a baseball Fan. You honestly never know what is going to happen. Thursday is the first game of July (happy Birthday to the wonderful lady that was the Fan's first wife) and it's time to start the month off on a good foot:
- The Blue Jays over the Indians: The Jays' bats have gone silent. But Marcum has been so good, it's hard not to go with him.
- The Yankees over the Mariners: The Yankees have been smoked by Lee and King Felix. Now it's time for them to have a big game and for Sabathia to get the easy victory.
- The Cubs over the Reds: Really? Yeah, really. Silva steals a victory over Wood, making his debut fresh from the minors.
- The Phillies over the Pirates: McCutchen pitches for the Pirates fresh off the DL. He won't be as bad as early in the year, but the Pirates won't score against Hamels.
- The Mets over the Nationals: Interesting match up of Santana versus Livan. Going with Santana.
- The Athletics over the Orioles: Cahill has been the A's best pitcher.
- The Bay Rays over the Twins: The Bay Rays had a big win over the Red Sox and Niemann has been really good lately.
- The Brewers over the Cardinals: Hawksworth hasn't been effective for the Cardinals. Wolf has a better chance to win.
- The Giants over the Rockies: Cook hasn't been good and the game will mark the return of Bumgarner.
- The Rangers over the Angels: Wilson over Weaver. The Rangers have played the Angels really well this season.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Padres over the Astros: Garland should be solid as the Padres get to Brian Moehler.
Last Month: 222-164
Games of the Day: 39-34