Cone on, Sunday! Put a better taste in the mouth today:
- Houston over Florida: The Marlins have brought up Andrew Miller to pitch today. He has a 14-21 MLB record with an ERA of 5.50 and a WHIP of 1.66. Enough said.
- The Yankees over the Mariners: Sabathia gets win number 17.
- The Phillies over the Nationals: Oswalt isn't Kendrick and Olsen isn't Strasburg. What a difference a day makes.
- The Tigers over the Indians: Gomez has been great for the Indians but Verlander is due for a big game.
- The Mets over the Pirates: The Pirates are going to overtake the Orioles for the number one pick in the country. Santana is going to help that happen.
- The Red Sox over the Blue Jays: Buchholz to the rescue. What a great season he's had.
- The Padres over the Brewers: The Brewers have been tough this series, but Garland should beat Parra.
- The Rangers over the Orioles: Hunter needs to get his act together after three bad starts, but the Rangers should get to Millwood early and often.
- The Cardinals over the Giants: Zito has a bad day and Garcia makes the Giants' lineup look like the Grateful Dead.
- The Royals over the White Sox: Greinke should have a good game. The question is whether the bullpen can get to Soria.
- The Cubs over the Braves: Wells has never lost to the Braves and he pitches much better at home.
- The Bay Rays over the Athletics: Garza has been very good lately. Braden is good but won't throw another perfect game against the Bay Rays.
- The Dodgers over the Reds: Kershaw over Arroyo in a good match up. Take the Dodgers at home.
- The Angels over the Twins: Got to go with Weaver over Home Run Baker.
And the Game of the Day
- The Diamondbacks over the Rockies: Okay, Rockies, if you won't win, then we'll let Hudson get his fourth win of the season over Chacin.
Last Week: 56-39
Games of the Day: 69-53