- The Cardinals over the Pirates: Wainwright. Pirates. Does the Fan need to say more?
- The Athletics over the Indians: Carmona has not been close to competitive lately. Gonzalez gets the win.
- The Nationals over the Cubs: The Cubs showed up last night and should be picked again today with Zambrano on the mound. The only problem is that Lannan has been terrific of late.
- The Tigers over the Royals: Porcello isn't a great pick, but he's better than Davies on his good nights.
- The Phillies over the Astros: The bullpen can't keep giving games away, but Hamels should win.
- The Yankees over the Blue Jays: Two young pitchers. Giving the Yankees the edge at home.
- The Marlins over the Mets: Dickey certainly is one of the stories of the year, but he runs into Josh Johnson here.
- The Red Sox over the Mariners: Even Beckett can beat the Mariners.
- The Dodgers over the Brewers: Take Lilly as a better plant than just a plain old Bush.
- The Rangers over the Twins: Thinking that the Rangers can get to Pavano while Lewis holds the Twins down for the second straight night.
- The Rockies over the Braves: The road is the Braves Achilles Heel. And Lowe is worse on the road too. De La Rosa gets the win.
- The White Sox over the Orioles: Guthrie has been good of late. But this is the White Sox we are talking about.
- The Padres over the Diamondbacks: Rodrigo Lopez goes for the D-backs. Not saying any more.
- The Bay Rays over the Angels: Even Wade Davis can beat the Angels' line up. Santana goes for the other team.
And the Game of the Day
- The Reds over the Giants: Wood is the better young pitcher than Sanchez.
Games of the Day: 70-54