- The Cardinals over the Reds: Wainwright finishes the sweep and ties Ubaldo for wins this season.
- The Bay Rays over the Tigers: Man, the poor Tigers sunk like a rock, didn't they?
- The Astros over the Braves: Wandy! Chipper turned an ankle.
- The Angels over the Royals: Would pick Greinke but he was terrible last time out. Plus, he faces Weaver.
- The Nationals over the Marlins: Scott Olsen fries his former team. Volstad goes for the Marlins.
- The Athletics over the Mariners: Braden has put it back together. French is just okay.
- The Dodgers over the Phillies: Suddenly, the Dodgers are playing well again. Oswalt hasn't been great since coming to the Phillies.
- The Orioles over the Indians: Bergesen over Tomlin. Weeeee...It's the Orioles!
- The Mets over the Rockies: Niese was nice his last time out. Francis hasn't been nice for a while.
- The Blue Jays over the Red Sox: Buchholz is good but Marcum is better.
- The Diamondbacks over the Brewers: Hudson has been great since coming to the D-Backs. Bush is never a happy pick.
- The Padres over the Pirates: The Padres happy roll continues. Correia was even good his last time out.
- The Twins over the White Sox: Glen Perkins is back. Really? Let's give him a win then over Danks.
- The Giants over the Cubs: The Cubs go with Gorzelanny. The Giants, Zito. Going with the Giants at home.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Rangers over the Yankees: Cliff Lee owns the Yankees. He simply owns them.
Games of the Day: 62-49