Today's picks because the Fan doesn't want to talk about it any more.
- The Angels over the Tigers: Saunders over Porcello.
- The Yankees over the Bay Rays: Chamberlain over Garza in a good matchup.
- The Blue Jays over the Royals: Halladay over Davies. It will be interesting to see what Halladay has after 133 pitches his last outing.
- The Reds over the Cubs: Because the Fan is tired of picking against Arroyo and losing.
- The Mets over the Nationals: The Nationals won their game of the week yesterday.
- The Braves over the Brewers: Just because the Fan wants to get on the Hanson bandwagon. Weeee!
- The Red Sox over the Rangers: Padilla hits J. D. Drew, which makes the right-fielder actually care about something.
- The Pirates over the Astros: Two so-so pitchers, so toss the coin.
- The Indians over the White Sox: Same as the game above this one.
- The Cardinals over the Rockies: The redbirds have been blown out two games in a row. The Rockies must be exhausted.
- The Padres over the Diamondbacks: Because Haren won't get any run support.
- The A's over the Orioles: Because the A's are suddenly hitting.
- The Twins over the Mariners: Because the Twins hit better than the Mariners.
- The Giants over the Marlins: Because Lincecum discovered a new pitch when he threw his hat at the dugout wall last week.
- The Dodgers over the Phillies: Because the Phillies are pitching a swear word.