Another full Friday and since we're already late, let's get right to it.
- The Cubs over the Pirates: Morton has been pretty good for the Pirates, but Wells is the only Cubs' pitcher to keep on winning.
- The Angels over the Orioles: Weaver has been outstanding lately.
- The Royals over the Tigers: Yeah, the Tigers should win, but Washburn is no lock for them and Greinke is pitching for the Royals.
- The Marlins over the Rockies: Josh Johnson should be better than Hammel.
- The Giants over the Mets: Zito? He's been pretty good, but it sure is scary picking him to win. Parnell though hasn't been good as a starter.
- The Nationals over the Reds: Might as well make a Mock-ery of this pick.
- The Braves over the Phillies: Like Jurrjens better than Blanton.
- The Blue Jays over the Bay Rays: Another battle of the "Ays" features Halladay for the Blue Jays.
- The Astros over the Brewers: Berkman is back and the Fan was foolish to give up on Wandy last time.
- The Red Sox over the Rangers: Hate to make this pick, but the trust is more in Lester than in Millwood.
- The Indians over the Twins: Still one for sixty with Twins' picks. It's amazing how this team baffles.
- The Cardinals over the Padres: Latos is good but not as good as Wainwright.
- The Dodgers over the Diamondbacks: Hate picking against Haran, but Kershaw will shut down the other offense.
- The Athletics over the White Sox: Anderson has been really good for the A's and Contreras is problematic.
- The Yankees over the Mariners: Pettitte has looked ten years younger lately and the Yankees are pounding the ball.
There you have it. Have a great weekend.