Ah well. At least the Yankees were a correct pick along with the Phillies, the Diamondbacks, the Rangers and the Dodgers. Let's see if today, this picker can turn these dogs into greyhounds.
- The Cardinals over the Pirates: Great pitching match up in this game of Carpenter versus Maholm. Have much more faith in the Cardinals offense than the Pirates'.
- The Diamondbacks over the Nationals: Garland should do the old veteran thing against the Nats. Balester has shown signs of being pretty good.
- The Tigers over the Twins: The heck with the Twins. Tired of getting them wrong. You watch, they will win tonight.
- The Red Sox over the Yankees: Another good match up of Beckett versus Burnett.
- The Blue Jays over the Orioles: Romero continues his rookie of the year candidacy.
- The Phillies over the Marlins: Another super match up of Blanton versus Nolasco. Will go with Blanton.
- The Astros over the Brewers: Villanueva again? Not happening.
- The Royals over the Athletics: The thinking man's pitcher, Bannister, will win this game.
- The White Sox over the Indians: The Indians are hot lately, but not against Buehrle.
- The Rockies over the Cubs: Zambrano was hurting his last start. Makes for scary picking in this game.
- The Mets over the Padres: Oliver Perez will walk six, but give up only two hits and win.
- The Rangers over the Angels: Feldman needs to beat Saunders if the Rangers have any chance.
- The Dodgers over the Braves: Good match up of Jurrjens versus Billingsley. Billingsley put his recent struggles behind him on his last start. Jurrjens got cuffed around last time. Tired arm?
- The Bay Rays over the Mariners: Two good pitchers in King Felix versus Niemann, but the Bay Rays have the better offense.
- The Giants over the Reds: Lincecum!