Oh well, who needs logic. Perhaps the Fan should try to be "Bones" instead of Mr. Spock. Nah. Here are a Spock-on look at today's games:
- The Cardinals over the Mets: Face it, those star players for the Mets are never coming back.
- The Astros over the Giants: This game has "grimace" written all over it. Moehler for the Astros and some kid named Martinez for the Giants. How can logic pick this game?
- The Braves over the Padres: Gaudin hasn't ever blown this picker away. Hanson has shown flashes of his hype.
- The Diamondbacks over the Pirates: Here the Fan goes picking against Ohlendorf again. The pain of doing so in the past still lingers.
- The Rockies over the Phillies: Happ is good. But now that he's finally lost a game, we'll find out that he's not THAT good.
- The Nationals over the Marlins: The Nats' best pitcher versus a nice looking young arm in Vanden Hurk. Going with experience.
- The Twins over the Indians: Liriano versus Laffey. The Fan knows. He picked the Twins again. What a dope.
- The Tigers over the Orioles: Jackson should be better than Guthrie right? Why can't the Tigers hit lately?
- The Blue Jays over the Yankees: Like the Jays young pitcher better than Liquid Mitregen.
- The Red Sox over the Bay Rays: Penny has been terrible lately, but the patient Red Sox will allow David Price to walk ten of them.
- The Cubs over the Reds: Will take Harden over some kid named, Lehr. The Red suddenly look like they won't win another game this year.
- The Mariners over the Royals: How could the Tigers let French get away?
- The White Sox over the Angels: Gavin Floyd should beat O'Sullivan.
- The Brewers over the Dodgers: Not a big Looper fan, but man, how can the Dodgers keep pitching Schmidt?