Sunday, the best day of baseball all week with all its day games and a full schedule, should shape up this way:
- The Tigers over the Indians: The Tigers should win even if Galarraga is pitching. Why? Because it's another Pavano experience.
- The Rockies over the Reds: In a good matchup, Marquis should beat Arroyo.
- The Diamondbacks over the Mets: Thinking that Garland is due for a good game.
- The Nationals over the Pirates: Balester has been a bright spot for the Nats.
- The Red Sox over the Orioles: The Yankees gave them some life and they are taking it.
- The Royals over the Bay Rays: This is the upset pick of the day. And what an upset it would be!
- The Yankees over the White Sox: Sabathia versus Buehrle. The game should be over in less than two hours.
- The Twins over the Angels: Why oh why does the Fan keep picking the Twins? Why?
- The Cardinals over the Astros: Whenever the Fan hears, "Wainwright," he thinks of Dudley DoRight for some reason.
- The Padres over the Brewers: How can the Brewers compete if they keep throwing guys like Villanueva out there?
- The Phillies over the Giants: Barry Zito should spend some time with Jamie Moyer and find out how to win with no stuff at all.
- The Blue Jays over the A's: Romero is better than Mazzaro allowing him to win the battle of the Ro's.
- The Marlins over the Cubs: What a wild game yesterday! But Nolasco should quiet things down.
- The Braves over the Dodgers: Just when the Dodgers have had their butts kicked this series, they have to finish with Jurrjens.
- The Mariners over the Rangers: Feldman may be tired. And this Fan is rooting for Ian Snell to come back with a vengeance.