So without any further blather, let's get to the picks before it's too late:
- The Pirates over the Brewers: Crazy man, Ohlendorf is pitching.
- The Diamondbacks over the Phillies: Just not confident in Pedro...
- The Rockies over the Nationals: Jiminez and his big fastball should win this one.
- The Indians over the Angels: Carmona is probably a stupid pick, but this Fan has no idea who this Bell is that the Angels are pitching.
- The Tigers over the Mariners: King Felix versus Porcello. Going with the upset here.
- The Red Sox over the Blue Jays: Beckett is Cy Young this year.
- The Bay Rays over the Orioles: Price feels like a better pick than Berken.
- The Giants over the Reds: The two worst offenses in the league. But the Giants have Lincecum.
- The Braves over the Mets: Lowe should take care of the Mets while Oliver Perez is still walking a man an inning.
- The Marlins over the Astros: Can't figure Nolasco out. Terrible, great, terrible. Hoping for great.
- The Rangers over the Twins: Feldman versus Pavano. Yeah. This one looks good.
- The Royals over the White Sox: Gil (ga) Meche is much better than Freddie Garcia.
- The Cubs over the Padres: Dempster over Carrillo. The Cubs are pretty much done though.
- The Yankees over the A's: Sabathia!
- The Dodgers over the Cardinals: Billingsley over Boggs.