So on with today's picks because the Fan has a show today in Houlton and has to get moving:
- The Blue Jays over the Angels: This Richmond kid looks good. And hey, the Blue Jays can actually win two games in a row.
- The Cubs over the Dodgers: Ted Lilly versus some kid named Haeger.
- The Yankees over the Red Sox: Burnett over Tanzawa.
- The Reds over the Pirates: Lehr versus Zack Duke. The Pirates never score for Duke.
- The Nationals over the Brewers: Lannon is superior to Burns. Both teams hit equally well.
- The Astros over the Diamondbacks: Heck, Moehler has to throw a good game once in a while.
- The Mariners over the Indians: This Fister kid (with the unfortunate name) has been really good.
- The White Sox over the Orioles: Danks should win this game against Hernandez.
- The Rangers over the Bay Rays: Good match up of Hunter versus Garza.
- The Braves over the Marlins: Like Hanson over Volstad.
- The Phillies over the Mets: Happ versus Tim Redding. Yeesh.
- The Twins over the Royals: The Twins are doing it to the Fan again. They just are.
- The Rockies over the Giants: De La Rosa versus some kid named Martinez.
- The Tigers over the A's: Galarraga versus Cahill. Going with the better team.
- The Cardinals over the Padres: Chris Carpenter puts the universe back in order.
Enjoy your weekend!
Yesterday: 5-10 Doh!