But overall, any night you predict Kansas City and the Pirates to win and they do, it's a good night. Speaking of Pittsburgh, how about that Ohlendorf? Wow, huh?
- The Royals over the White Sox: Can the Royals win two in a row? Can Greinke pitch a good game and get a win?
- The Brewers over the Pirates: Like Maholm. But like Gallardo and the Brewers' offense better.
- The Phillies over the Diamondbacks: Lee versus Haran. Normally would pick Haran, but Lee has been lights out so far in the National League.
- The Rockies over the Nationals: Marquis!
- The Angels over the Indians: Jared Weaver pitched more like his brother last time out. Looking for him to bounce back in this game.
- The Tigers over the Mariners: The Mariners won't catch up to Verlander's fastball.
- The Blue Jays over the Red Sox: Halladay!
- The Bay Rays over the Orioles: Niemann over Tillman. Good team over bad team.
- The Reds over the Giants: The two worst offenses in baseball continue to "slug" it out. Add to that drama, two "crafty" pitchers in Zito and Arroyo.
- The Braves over the Mets: The Braves should be better than they are playing. But they just can't seem to get over the hump.
- The Marlins over the Astros: No faith in Sean West, but have no idea who Baczardo is.
- The Rangers over the Twins: This game is impossible to be sure about. Home Run Baker versus Millwood.
- The Cubs over the Padres: Because the Fan still can't accept that the Cubs are this bad.
- The Athletics over the Yankees: The upset pick of the day since Gaudin is starting for the Yanks.
- The Cardinals over the Dodgers: This NLCS preview features Wainwright versus Kershaw.