Since it's late, let's get right to the picks:
- The Pirates over the Phillies: Yeah, this is a stupid pick. But Ohlendorf has been like an incredible Strat-O-Matic baseball player. Have to stick with him.
- The Yankees over the Rangers: Yankees at home spells trouble for the Rangers and Millwood.
- The Blue Jays over the Bay Rays: Toronto is at home and Shields has been unreliable.
- The Braves over the Padres: Latos has been good, but Jurrjens should win.
- The Marlins over the Mets: Don't like either West or Figueroa. But somebody has to win.
- The Red Sox over the White Sox: The White Sox are starting Freddie Garcia again. They are kidding right? It's the worst return of Freddie since the horror movies.
- The Brewers over the Reds: The Brewers hit homers. Arroyo is prone to them.
- The Nationals over the Cubs: If the Fan is correct on this one, the Cubs are surely dead.
- The Twins over the Orioles: Matusz versus Gambino? Who? Sounds like a mafia fight.
- The Royals over the Indians: Can Greinke get some support? Maybe against Masterson he can.
- The Astros over the Cardinals: Wandy versus Wainwright in a great match up.
- The Dodgers over the Rockies: But Kershaw has to come up big for this to be right.
- The Tigers over the Angels: Washburn can pretend he is still in the AL West for this one.
- The Athletics over the Mariners: Anderson versus Rowland-Smith. Two good looking young pitchers.
- The Diamondbacks over the Giants: Haran versus Cain in another great match up.