Perhaps Sunday will be better. At least it's the start of a new week:
- The Mariners over the Indians: King Felix should take care of this one against Carmona.
- The Blue Jays over the Angels: Like Romero over Bell, but of course, the Fan is crazy.
- The Phillies over the Mets: Pedro versus Oliver Perez. Ick.
- The Pirates over the Reds: The Pirates have won six in a row. Please make it seven.
- The Nationals over the Brewers: This pick shows how little faith the Fan has in Parra.
- The Marlins over the Braves: Nolasco over Lowe. Lowe can win those if he gets these Marlins to chase.
- The Rangers over the Bay Rays: Things haven't been good for Texas in this series. Perhaps Feldman can save it.
- The Astros over the Diamondbacks: The Stros have taken the first two and Norris has been pretty good so far.
- The White Sox over the Orioles: Buehrle should beat Berken.
- The Royals over the Twins: Just can't bring the will to pick Pavano to win. Just can't do it.
- The Rockies over the Giants: Best match up of the day with Jiminez versus Lincecum. Predicting that the Rockies can scratch out a run or two while the Giants can't.
- The Cardinals over the Padres: Smoltz goes out and proves that it is much easier to pitch in the National League.
- The Tigers over the Athletics: If Porcello can't beat Tomko, there is something wrong in the world.
- The Dodgers over the Cubs: Billingsley as the Cubs' season continues to go with the Dempster.
- The Yankees over the Red Sox: This had better be the brilliant Sabathia and not just the so-so Sabathia because you know Beckett will be good.