But Sunday is another day and the sun is shining so with a sunny attitude, here are today's picks:
- The Twins over the Indians: Holy cow, a Twins pick went right yesterday!
- The Yankees over the Blue Jays: The Yankees win despite Mitre.
- The Cubs over the Mets: The Cubs nearly always win when Wells is pitching.
- The Cardinals over the Pirates: Pineiro should beat Maholm.
- The Marlins over the Nats: Tough game because Sanchez does build much for confidence.
- The Reds over the Braves: The Reds have won a bunch in a row and Cueto looked great last time.
- The Rangers over the Orioles: The Rangers win despite a Holland start.
- The Tigers over the Bay Rays: Jackson should win this game despite a start by the next big thing for the Bay Rays: Wade Davis.
- The Phillies over the Astros: Hamels rights the ship.
- The Brewers over the Giants: Patient teams like the Brewers will allow Sanchez to walk people.
- The Red Sox over the White Sox: Lester rights this ship.
- The Royals over the Angels: Because this picker never picks Saunders.
- The Rockies over the Diamondbacks: De La Rosa gets strikes for every syllable.
- The Mariners over the A's: Fister wins again.
- The Dodgers over the Padres: At what point do we start worrying about the Dodgers' offense?