- The Rangers over the Indians: Rained out yesterday, same match ups today. Same pick.
- The Cubs over the Pirates: Dempster versus Duke. The Pirates never score any runs for Duke. He's the best pitcher in the NL with a losing record.
- The Phillies over the Nationals: The Pedro ride continues.
- The Yankees over the Bay Rays: Yeah, Gaudin is starting. But there is no stopping the inevitable.
- The Twins over the Blue Jays: Toss up. But had to pick one team over the other, right?
- The Marlins over the Mets: Pretty sad when Vanden Hurk looks like a better pick than a Mets' pitcher. Redding in particular.
- The Red Sox over the Orioles: Buckholz over Hernandez. Have you noticed that Ortiz isn't hitting again?
- The Cardinals over the Brewers: Smoltz is a shaky pick against the Bruisers.
- The Braves over the Astros: Vazquez should beat Paulino.
- The Tigers over the Royals: Porcello versus Bruce Chen? Get real.
- The Athletics over the White Sox: Tomko can't do it again, can he?
- The Rangers over the Indians: The Rangers in a Laffey.
- The Rockies over the Reds: The Reds finally lose a game with Maloney starting for them.
- The Dodgers over the Diamondbcks: Billingsley should beat Buckner.
- The Mariners over the Angels: Kazmir gets Felix Hernandez. Isn't he lucky?
- The Giants over the Padres: Lincecum hasn't won for a while. He's due.