We are back to a full slate of games on Tuesday and with all of the races pretty much over except for the NL West, the only fun is in seeing who will win from night to night. So let's get started:
- The Phillies over the Nationals: Cliff Lee should have no trouble here.
- The Bay Rays over the Orioles: Niemann is quietly having a very good year.
- The Tigers over the Royals: Don't think the Royals will sweep the Tigers again.
- The Blue Jays over the Yankees: There. Picked against the Yankees again. Stupid? Well it's Halladay versus Mitre. What do you think?
- The Astros over the Reds: Oswalt versus Kip Wells should be a no-brainer.
- The Braves over the Mets: Hanson versus Misch in the battle of the prospects. Hanson should be better.
- The Angels over the Red Sox: Dice-K makes his debut after months on the DL. Never like those situations.
- The Brewers over the Cubs: Good match up of Gallardo versus Zambrano except Zambrano hasn't shown anything lately.
- Oakland over Texas: It appears that the Rangers' fortunes are done. It's a sad thing.
- The Twins over the Indians: Have been correct with the Twins for three games in a row. This Fan is giddy.
- The Cardinals over the Marlins: Wainwright adds to his Cy Young argument.
- The Diamondbacks over the Padres: Haran has had another great year. But will his team score enough runs?
- The Dodgers over the Pirates: Poor Zach Duke. One of the best pitchers in the league with nothing to show for it.
- The Mariners over the White Sox: Ian Snell versus Freddie Garcia in one of the worst pitching match ups of the year.
- The Rockies over the Giants: Ubaldo Jiminez should out duel Barry Zito.