- The Cubs over the Astros: The Astros finally won their first game. That's the good news. The bad news is that Paulino is pitching Friday. The good news is that Gorzelanny is pitching for the Cubs. The bad news is that the Cubs should slug in more runs.
- The Reds over the Pirates: Jumping feet first on the Mike Leake bandwagon. Hope it doesn't hurt as much as the time the Fan jumped on that little red wagon.
- The Phillies over the Marlins: Forget the injuries nagging the Phillies. Halladay is pitching.
- The Brewers over the Nationals: The Nationals mashed the Phillies on Thursday. But the Brewers will mash Lannon. Gallardo has to earn his money some time.
- The White Sox over the Indians: Buehrle will have this game over so fast that the Indians will be be sitting in the clubhouse wondering just what the heck happened.
- The Yankees over the Rangers: Cano is mashing. Jeter is gashing. Sabathia is thrashing and it's just another night in the Bronx.
- The Blue Jays over the Angels: Marcum down, friends. The Jays are rolling.
- The Red Sox over the Bay Rays: Beckett should be better than Wade Davis, who hasn't quite figured things out yet.
- The Braves over the Rockies: Funny stat of the day. Jason Giambi is 0 for 8 for the season in spot duty for the Rockies. But he has six walks. So his line currently sits at: .000/.428/.000. Weird eh?
- The Cardinals over the Mets: Carpenter verses Perez. Egads! Why do the Mets keep throwing Perez out there? Heard that Carpenter's velosity is way down though. Bears watching.
- The Padres over the Diamondbacks: Garland gets his first win as a Padre.
- The Athletics over the Orioles: Millwood versus Braden. Really like Braden.
- The Dodgers over the Giants: Padilla versus Wellemeyer. Yeesh. Toss a coin and give the win to the Dodgers at home.
- The Mariners over the Tigers: King Felix neutralizes Damon and Jackson.
And...are you ready? The GAME OF THE DAY!
- The Royals over the Twins: Book it, Dano. Greinke does his thing and Baker does his early-season "Home Run" Baker impression.
Yesterday: uh. Missed it.