So what does Saturday look like?
- The Brewers over the Nationals: Randy Wolf pitches like the professional he is and this Fan can't believe that Livan will keep his pretty 0.00 ERA going all season.
- The Astros over the Cubs: Keep in mind that the Astros are truly pathetic. But they still have Roy Oswalt, who will throw his man junk on the line in every game. Plus, the Cubs are starting Gorzelanny, who was supposed to pitch yesterday and didn't.
- The Rangers over the Yankees: Hard to pick against New York at home, especially against the Rangers. But Feldman is just a better pitcher at this point than Burnett.
- The Blue Jays over the Angels: Saunders has started the season badly. Tallot isn't exactly a great pick either. But the Blue Jays are home and the Lind/Wells combo is really clicking.
- The Twins over the Royals: If the Royals can't win with Greinke, they're not going to win with Meche. The Twins may win 95 games this year.
- The Athletics over the Orioles: Guthrie versus Duchscherer. Duchscherer looked great last time out. Guthrie is Guthrie.
- The Mets over the Cardinals: Santana versus Garcia. Santana looked like a guy coming back from surgery last time out and Garcia has been super so far this season. But Santana has been so good for so long, that it's hard to pick against him.
- The Giants over the Dodgers: Going with Lincecum over Haeger, which hurts because the Fan really roots for the young knuckleballer.
- The Indians over the White Sox: Westbrook versus Peavy. Good match up of veteran pitchers. Think the Indians will prevail at home.
- The Reds over the Pirates: Cueto is unpredictable, but Burres has been predictably bad for the Pirates.
- The Rockies over the Braves: Got to go with Ubaldo over Kawakami.
- The Red Sox over the Bay Rays: Completion of suspended game. Boston has a better bullpen than the Rays do.
- The Bay Rays over the Red Sox: In the real game, like Shields over Buchholz.
- The Padres over the Diamondbacks: Correa has been serviceable this year. Kris Benson?? Uhh...he's pitched like three times in the last four years, right?
- The Tigers over the Mariners: Verlander should power his way to a win over Rowland-Smith.
The GAME OF THE DAY!
- The Marlins over the Phillies: Nolasco shuts down the red hot Phillies with Moyer giving up around six runs.
Games of the Day: 0-1