A full slate of games for Friday!
- The Tigers over the Indians: Like the Indians and Huff, but like Porcello better.
- The Blue Jays over the Orioles: Most pickers have it the other way around, but Vernon Wells is smoking hot as are the Jays so far.
- The Rockies over the Padres: The Rockies are a good hitting team, but their bullpen sure looks shaky.
- The Braves over the Giants: Hudson is going to have a very good year. Sanchez is either great or brutal. Never know which one it will be.
- The Marlins over the Dodgers: Not feeling good about picking Volstad, but the alternative is picking Kuroda. Nah.
- The Mets over the Nationals: Pelfrey versus Mock. Not a good alternative. Flip a coin.
- The Reds over the Cubs: Homer Bailey for the Reds versus Carlos Silva for the Cubs. Carlos Silva? Blech.
- The Yankees over the Bay Rays: Vazquez versus Price. The Yankees hit lefties well. Vazquez is an unknown for most of the Bay Ray hitters.
- The Phillies over the Astros: The Phillies have Happ. The Astros are just hapless.
- The Rangers over the Mariners: Vargas versus Lewis. When you don't believe in either pitcher, go with the better offense.
- The Cardinals over the Brewers: Just can't pick any team that is pitching Bush.
- The Royals over the Red Sox: In the upset of the day, the Royals jump on Wakefield. Just a feeling...
- The Twins over the White Sox: Liriano is going to be the bomb this year. Or he will bomb and this pick will explode in the Fan's face.
- The Diamondbacks over the Pirates: The pitching line makes this even, so going with Arizona's offense.
- The Athletics over the Angels: Like Gonzalez over Palmer.