- The Rockies over the Nationals: Stammen has been pitching batting practice so far this year. Cook goes for the Rockies.
- The Royals over the Blue Jays: Hate making this pick because of the Royals' bullpen, but this Fan has no faith at all in Morrow. The Royals will score some runs, Bannister will keep them in the game. After that is a crap shoot.
- The Cubs over the Mets: Never pick against Randy Wells.
- The Cardinals over the Diamondbacks: Brad Penny won't walk anyone. Can't say that about Lopez.
- The Giants over the Padres: The Giants lost a tough one on Manny's pinch homer. But Cain should be better than Richard.
- The Tigers over the Angels: Piniero was great last time out and the Tigers are going with Willis. That means the Angels should win. But such a pick usually backfires. Counting on that.
- The Mariners over the Orioles: Fister was very good last time out. Bergesen hasn't been good for a lot of last times out.
And the GAME OF THE DAY!
- The Bay Rays over the Red Sox: It's Patriot's Day in Boston which means the marathon and an 11 A.M. start to this baseball game. Lackey goes for the Red Sox and normally that would be a solid pick but he threw his worst start of the year last year against the Bay Rays. Niemann gets the start for the Bay Rays. But the Red Sox look flat right now. Going with the Bay Rays to finish the sweep.
Games of the Day: 1-2 [grumble]