And so we start another week. What does Sunday have in store for us?
- The Indians over the White Sox: Going with Carmona over Floyd. Let's hope Carmona doesn't walk the building.
- The Yankees over the Rangers: Not picking the Rangers over the Yankees until proven otherwise.
- The Blue Jays over the Angels: Santana could throw a good game, but Romero is a pitcher this Fan really likes for the Blue Jays.
- The Reds over the Pirates: Arroyo is always an adventurous pick, but going for him.
- The Phillies over the Marlins: Hamels isn't what he once was, but he's a known entity. Robertson is not.
- The Brewers over the Nationals: Davis verses Marquis. Marquis has started the season poorly. Of course, that could mean a good start today. But probably not.
- The Bay Rays over the Red Sox: Garza and the Bay Rays keep showing Boston they are the better team.
- The Twins over the Royals: Pavano is winning the Fan over. What is this world coming to?
- The Astros over the Cubs: Wandy! What does it say about the Cubs that they make the Astros look good?
- The Padres over the Diamondbacks: As much as this Fan would love old friend, Ian Kennedy, to pitch well, he hasn't yet.
- The Orioles over the Athletics: A match up of two of the brightest young pitchers in the American League: Matusz and Anderson. This picker thinks Matusz will be brilliant today.
- The Dodgers over the Giants: Kershaw versus Zito. Tough pick to call. The Dodgers look sleepy.
- The Tigers over the Mariners: Like Scherzer over Snell. Though Ichiro is starting to be Ichiro again.
- The Cardinals over the Mets: Wainwright over Maine. Both managers better hope they get long outings from these two guys after 20 innings yesterday.
And the GAME OF THE DAY!
- The Rockies over the Braves: Don't know who Smith is, but Jurrjens hasn't been good so far. He can't be right at this point.
Last Week: 50-30
Game of the Day: 1-1