Simply keep picking, that's what. Wednesday:
- The Indians beat the White Sox: Westbrook stinks up the place less than Buehrle.
- The Rangers over the Royals: There isn't a scarier foursome right now than Kinsler, Hamilton, Guererro and Cruz.
- The Tigers over the Mariners: Pick didn't work out last night, but it's still the right pick and Vargas isn't Fister.
- The Athletics over the Orioles: Cahill has been a much better young pitcher than Matusz, who seems lost lately.
- The Angels over the Blue Jays: Pineiro has been alternately awful and brilliant. He was awful last time, so he should be brilliant this time. Morrow has been awful every time lately.
- The Braves over the Marlins: Hanson has to be better than Nate Robertson, right? Come on now.
- The Mets over the Phillies: Maybe losing Maine was a good thing. The Japanese fellow is quite the pitcher.
- The Reds over the Pirates: Okay, the Pirates got their one win for the week. Today we get back to normal.
- The Bay Rays over the Red Sox: So far the series has been all Red Sox, but Garza matches up real well against Lackey.
- The Yankees over the Twins: Poor Yankees got a great performance from Burnett only to have the game suspended due to weather. Geez, you would think the Twins would have a dome or something. :)
- The Dodgers over the Cubs: If the Fan had a match up of Billingsley versus Gorzelanny ten times, the Dodgers would be picked in nine of them.
- The Astros over the Brewers: Oswalt pitches for the scouts.
- The Rockies over the Diamondbacks: Ubaldo!
- The Cardinals over the Padres: Come on, man. The Cardinals can't be this bad, can they?
And the GAME OF THE DAY:
- The Giants over the Nationals: Lincecum. If this pick comes out wrong, the Fan might just give up.
Games of the Day: 19-20