- The Braves over the Marlins: The Fish couldn't score for their ace, Josh Johnson (AGAIN!) so they will probably score 20 runs for Senabia. But counting on a good outing for Minor and a Braves win.
- The Yankees over the Blue Jays: Have to keep picking the Yankees until they lose, right? Hughes over Cecil.
- The Nationals over the Pirates: Marquis versus Morton. This has to be one of the highest ERA match ups in history. Morton is at 10.03 and Marquis is at 8.13. Wow. Morton could give up six runs in six innings and his ERA would go down!
- The Red Sox over the White Sox: Beckett has been good of late and is 4-1 lifetime versus the White Sox. Buehrle has traditionally given up close to five runs a game versus the Red Sox. If that holds true, this pick will be true.
- The Phillies over the Brewers: The Fan told you not to count the Phillies out. Kendrick over Wolf in not a dream match up.
- The Cardinals over the Reds: Still have to believe the Cards have a better chance with Carpenter than the Reds have with Bailey.
- The Tigers over the Royals: Austin Jackson is hot and is starting to cement his Rookie of the Year status. Galarraga over Davies.
- The Padres over the Rockies: The Padres need a win more than the Fan needs a good picking day. Richard over De La Rosa.
- The Angels over the Athletics: Santana and Mazzaro have the same exact ERAs at 4.05. The difference is that Santana has 14 wins and Mazzaro has 6.
- The Astros over the Diamondbacks: The Astros keep winning post Oswalt and Berkman. How could the Phillies get rid of Happ?
- The Mariners over the Indians: Felix Hernandez keeps pushing his Cy Young hopes. Gomez goes for Cleveland.
- The Dodgers over the Giants: Kuroda needs to keep pitching well for this pick to be correct. Hopefully he has something left after going for his no-hitter last time out.
And the Game of the Day:
- The Bay Rays over the Orioles: Wade Davis should beat Chris Tillman, right?
Last Week: 49-45
Month: 23-28 ugly
Games of the Day: 74-61