Only six games on Thursday's schedule:
- The Reds over the Rockies: Mr. Wood needs to answer the bell and shut the Rockies down. He faces a tough (lately) Hammel.
- The Tigers over the White Sox: Mr. Porcello nails another nail in the White Sox coffin. Floyd goes for the ChiSox.
- The Braves over the Cardinals: Jurrjens shuts down the Cardinals' moribund offense and beats Wainwright.
- The Rangers over the Blue Jays: Another Shawn Hill resurrection in Toronto. It's still Shawn Hill. Colby Lewis gets the win.
- The Padres over the Giants: Garland needs to come up big against Cain and the Padres need this to stay in front.
And the Game of the Day
- The Dodgers over the Astros: Ted Lilly should easily beat Norris.
Games of the Day: 75-64 grrrrr