Tuesday shapes up thusly:
- The Diamondbacks over the Reds: All young Hudson has done for the D-backs is win. Wood hasn't looked good lately for the Reds.
- The Blue Jays over the Orioles: This game is awful to pick. There is Arrieta versus Shawn Hill. Ugh! Perhaps Bautista will have a big night.
- The Braves over the Nationals: The Nats don't seem to have any fight left in them. Jurrjens versus Livan is a battle of pitchers not pitching very well.
- The Indians over the Angels: Can't pick Kazmir over Tomlin. Just doesn't sound right.
- The Phillies over the Marlins: The Phillies get another crack at Mendez, who held them to one hit last time they faced him. Hamels has been a stud this year and even more so lately.
- The Yankees over the Bay Rays: The Bay Rays haven't seen Nova before. The Yankees have seen Garza many times.
- The Mets over the Pirates: Dickey wins another one and Duke loses another.
- The Tigers over the Rangers: Bonderman has seriously kicked the Fan's butt lately with several great starts in a row. He should beat Holland.
- The Brewers over the Astros: Capuano surprised with a good outing last time out. Norris? Umm...
- The Royals over the Athletics: Yeah, yeah. The Fan knows. But Greinke will shut down the weak hitting A's.
- The Cardinals over the Cubs: Wainwright wins his 19th. Wells gets the hard luck loss.
- The Twins over the White Sox: Liriano has had a nice long rest and will be unleashed against the White Sox who counter with Danks.
- The Padres over the Rockies: The Padres have the Rockies' number this year. Garland over Hammel.
- The Mariners over the Red Sox: French shuts down the Boston kids while Ichiro shows Dice-K why he is the better import.
And hte Game of the Day
- The Dodgers over the Giants: Kershaw is what Zito used to be. Zito has been really lit up lately.
Games of the Day: 77-67