- The Bay Rays over the Tigers: The Young Bay Rays hitters are going to jump all over Washburn.
- The Reds over the Pirates: Is the Fan really going to pick the Reds when Kip Wells is the starter? He has no choice.
- The Yankees over the Orioles: Did anyone really think Andy Pettitte was going to be the Yankees second best starter when the season started?
- The Pirates over the Reds: The second game a day/night double header. Maholm should win this one.
- The Marlins over the Braves: Josh Johnson should beat Kawakami.
- The Astros over the Cubs: Oswalt out duels Harden.
- The Rangers over the Blue Jays: Young Holland needs to keep the ball rolling for the Rangers and their fading wild card chances.
- The White Sox over the Twins: The White Sox got their butts kicked by the Yankees and will take it out on the Twins.
- The Nationals over the Padres: This picker has to pick Livan to win. It just can't be any other way.
- The Royals over the Athletics: Hochever pitches a good game.
- The Dodgers over the Diamondbacks: Wolf over Davis. Is Manny going to get going soon?
- The Mariners over the Angels: French fries Saunders.