Hopefully, Friday will be a better day:
- The Cardinals over the Pirates: Wainwright should have an easy time of it here.
- The Marlins over the Nationals: Wanted to go with Mock and the Nats, but logic intervened.
- The Rangers over the Orioles: Main Man, Feldman! Go Feldman!
- The Twins over the Indians: These are the games the Fan hates to pick. Pavano versus Sowers. ANYTHING can happen here.
- The Blue Jays over the Yankees: Halladay quiets the whispers and slows the Yankees down just a little bit.
- The Cubs over the Mets: Zambrano? Hey, he might look like his old self one of these days.
- The Reds over the Braves: The Reds are on a roll of sorts.
- The Tigers over the Bay Rays: Verlander strikes out 12.
- The Astros over the Phillies: Wandy versus Lee in a great match up.
- The Giants over the Brewers: Barry Zito has made it hard to automatically pick against him.
- The Angels over the Royals: This one should be a lock.
- The White Sox over the Red Sox: Another hard one to pick. Freddie Garcia versus Paul Byrd? Geez.
- The Mariners over the Athletics: And another. Mortensen versus Rowland-Smith? Who the heck knows.
- The Dodgers over the Padres: Kershaw should pitch five good innings against the Pads. Then the bullpen takes over.
- The Diamondbacks over the Rockies: Not a pick against the Rockies, but a pick for Haran.