Only ten games on the schedule tonight as we have our usual Thursday break for some teams. Four of the games are day games which is always fun.
- The Indians over the Tigers: This isn't a pick so much for Carmona as it is against Nate Robertson.
- The Cardinals over the Brewers: The Cards continue to pad their NL Central lead.
- The Cubs over the White Sox: This must be a make up game?
- The Rockies over the Mets: Main Man, Marquis is pitching.
- The Giants over the Phillies: Lincecum over Pedro, though if the Phillies do the rain delay thing again, that seems to work really well.
- The Yankees over the Blue Jays: The Fan knows that Gaudin is starting for the Yankees, but the team can't seem to lose right now.
- The Bay Rays over the Red Sox: The battle of the prospects: Price versus Buckholz. Going with Price.
- The Marlins over the Braves: Should be a good pick IF Nolasco is the good one instead of the bad one.
- The Mariners over the Athletics: Somehow Ian Snell is 3-1. Maybe he'll make it 4-1.
- The Dodgers over the Diamondbacks: Would rather have Garland pitching his first game for his new team over Buckner, who is pitching his first game back from the minors.